From: issforum-bounces@xxxxxxx on behalf of dmsimpson@xxxxxxx
Sent: Fri 10/8/2004 4:49 AM
To: Michael Nurre
Cc: issforum-bounces@xxxxxxx; issforum@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ISSForum] Realsecure Server Sensor - Network Filtering

No you cannot.  I have actually been requesting this from ISS for a little
over three years.

Thanks,

David M Simpson
Risk Management Enterprise Security
Intrusion Detection Lead
American Electric Power
614.716.3139
dmsimpson@xxxxxxx

"Michael Nurre" <mnurre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: issforum-bounces@xxxxxxx
10/07/2004 03:48 PM

        To:     issforum@xxxxxxx
        cc:

Does anyone know if it is possible to filter out specific IP addresses for

different signatures on the Server Sensor 7.0 like you can with the
Network Sensor? I would think it possible by editing some of the ini files

under the BlackIce directory on the server sensor installation.