[ISSForum] Review backed up DB

Hi,

We are using Site Protector 2.0 with SQL 2000 to manage multiple network sensors. We have taken a backup of database.
We would like to know the procedure for restoring the DB & viewing the events. If there is a document on the same it would be of help.

Thanks in advance.....

Cheers,
Bhavin

Indiatimes Email now powered by APIC Advantage. Help!
HelpClick on the image to chat with me