RE: [ISSForum] Server sensor and exchange 5.5 server

Same trick as for the IIS box I guess. I have it running on Exchange 5.5 and
soon on 2K. So far we have had no issues at all. The footprint of the sensor
is not that big AFAIK. However, when pushing a new policy the memory
footprint can go up to 100 MB for a short period of time. So can the CPU
usage. Nothing that really bothered us in our environment.