[ISSForum] Installing RealSecureDB on a separate partition.

Hi all,

We are setting up a Win2K Server with a mirrored partition (C:) for the Operating System and a second partition (RAID-5) where we would like
to sit the Site Protector Database (D:).  We also installed all of the SQL and other working files on the OS partition.
While trying to install SP (custom with EC/DB together), the database gets installed successfully but the Event Collector install keeps on
failing.

We're using the latest Deployment Manager SP4 package to install the components.

Did anyone run into the same issues while redirecting the DB to another partition on a fresh install?

Would we be better off installing all the components to the mirrored drive to redirect the RealSecureDB afterwards (i.e. Detach - Move - Reattach)?

Tx,

Al