[ISSForum] XPU notifications

I use RealSecure with several Network Sensors and would like to be notified when new XPUs are released. I am subscribed to both the CustomerConnect and True Blue mailing lists but have never received anything from either. Both are described as containing notifications for new XPUs and software releases. I have no problem receiving security alerts or messages from this forum.

Has anyone else had problems with this? I contacted 'portalhelp@xxxxxxx' who told me they might be getting blocked by a spam filter but they couldn't tell me the 'from' address or send me a sample so I could check with my email support folks.

Thanks for any help!

Dennis (Jim) Henk
Xcel Energy