Re: [ISSForum] DB SR 1.3

Sergey,

I have encountered a similar issue with the SiteProtector Database
where I wasn't able to apply database SR updates. I fixed it by
enabling the Database Chaining option in the RealSecure database. The
easy way to go about this is to use Microsoft's SQL Query Analyzer and
execute the following SQL statements:

---

exec sp_dboption 'RealSecureDB','db chaining','true'
go

---

You can find more information about it in the following ISS
Knowledgebase Article:

https://iss.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/iss.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=2460

Regards,

Kris.