[ISSForum] Query Regarding RSKILL Option

 Dear All,
                I have recently installed A201 Provetia in our organization
and have defined some basic policies.When defining policy there is an option
"RSKILL", does this option
kill TCP connection.There is continous logging of SQL_SLAMMER_WORM,because
of this my log file is getting full,can i set it to  "RSKILL" option.Any
help would be appreciated

Thanking You All In Anticipation.

 Regards

 Priyank Gaddala
 Technical Consultant - Sytems Integration and Support
 Tata Technologies Ltd

Email Disclaimer:
Information contained and transmitted by this e-mail is confidential,proprietary, and legally privileged data of Tata Technologies that is intended for use only by the addressee.If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.You are requested to delete this e-mail immediately and notify the originator.Any views expressed by an individual do not necessarily reflect the view of Tata Technologies.While this e-mail has been checked for all known viruses, the addressee should also scan for viruses.Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete.Tata Technologies does not accept liability for any errors or omissions.To know more about Tata Technologiesplease visit http://www.tatatechnologies.com