From: issforum-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx On Behalf Of Hernandez, Marco
Sent: Friday, November 05, 2004 11:49 PM
To: issforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ISSForum] Changing permissions in Site Protector

Hi,

I installed Site Protector 2.0 service pack 4 using and administrator
account. Everything is working well but my customer does not want the
machine works with an administrator account but with a power users
account. I review the services of Site Protector and all of them are
running with System Privileges. If I logon with a Power Users accunt,
does SP will still work?

Thank you  very much!