From: issforum-bounces@xxxxxxx [mailto:issforum-bounces@xxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Sergey V Soldatov
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2004 9:37 AM
To: kfreese@xxxxxxxx
Cc: issforum-bounces@xxxxxxx; issforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ISSForum] Logging of SP console access

You can get to know who had accessed SP through console. Try this.

SELECT
         ADT.AuditTrailID, ADT.AuditTime, ADT.Username, ADC.EventDesc,
ADI.ParamName, ADI.ParamValue
         from AuditTrail as ADT
JOIN AuditInfo as ADI
         on ADT.AuditTrailID = ADI.AuditTrailID
JOIN AuditEventCMD as ADC
         on ADT.AuditEventCMDID = ADC.AuditEventCMDID
-- AuditEventCMDID 5 = console login, 6 = console logout
WHERE ADT.AuditEventCMDID IN (5, 6)

Hope it's what you need.
Good luck!
---
Best regards, Sergey V. Soldatov.
Information security department.

              "Ballerini, Jean Paul

              (ISS EMEA)"                      To:       "Freese, Kai"
<kfreese@xxxxxxxx>,
              <JPBallerini@xxxxxxx>
"issforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <issforum@xxxxxxx>
              Sent by:                         cc: