From: issforum-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx On Behalf Of Dan Widger
Sent: Monday, November 15, 2004 1:50 PM
To: issforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ISSForum] Request to interrupt Internet Scanner on long scan?

Is there any means to enable whole ISS system, or any combination of the
parts of the ISS Scanner, to start a vulnerability scan, then <pause> a
scan, and then continue?

What I have in mind is a long scan that can only be run from Time:Start
(e.g. 2 a.m.) to Time:End on (4 a.m.), and to pick up where it left off
at and the next Time:Start, in a continuous cycle, until the scan is
done?

Dan Widger

Security Engr

713\892-3471