[ISSForum] Reducing the number of events

Hi All!

My boss wants to significantly reduce the number of events that are sent
from a number of sensors. I know you can disable specific events, but is
there anyway to say that you do not want any low priority events at all.
I know how to change the view in the console to not display low
severity, but I my boss does not want them to even get sent to the event
collector. Is there any way to do this?

Regards,

Jim Mohr