[ISSForum] Site Protector Database structure

Is there any current documentation available about the database structure of Site Protector? I've waded into this huge SQL database, but it looks like it will be a lot of work figuring this out. The lableing of the fields doesnt appear to always match what is displayed and although it looks like SensorData is the table where most of the information is, it looks like i need to look at other tables as well. Before I plow through this has anyone already found a datamap or been through all this work already?

I'd like to use Crystal reports to prepare some very specific reports that aren't available on the SiteProtector console.

Regards,
Rich Rohrich