From: issforum-bounces@xxxxxxx [mailto:issforum-bounces@xxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Richard Rohrich
Sent: 17 November 2004 19:08
To: issforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ISSForum] Site Protector Database structure

Is there any current documentation available about the database
structure of Site Protector?  I've waded into this huge SQL database,
but it looks like it will be a lot of work figuring this out.  The
lableing of the fields doesnt appear to always match what is displayed
and although it looks like SensorData is the table where most of the
information is, it looks like i need to look at other tables as well.
Before I  plow through this has anyone already found a datamap or been
through all this work already?

I'd like to use Crystal reports to prepare some very specific reports
that aren't available on the SiteProtector console.

Regards,
Rich Rohrich