Re: [ISSForum] Site Protector Database structure

The only document I know about RealSecureDB structure is "Database Schema"
in Appendix A of "SP Technical reference guide", that is available on
http://documents.iss.net/literature/SiteProtector/technicalReference20sp4.pdf.

If someone knows something another, more informative, PLEASE, let me know.
But, we should remmember, that if we use direct DB access from reports, we
will have to remake our reports, if DB structure will be changed in future
versions.

What about Reporting module that available in SiteProtector 2.0 SP4? Did
you test it?

---
Best regards, Sergey V. Soldatov.
Information security department.

              Richard Rohrich
              <rwrohrich@xxxxxxxxxxx>          To:       issforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              Sent by:                         cc:
              issforum-bounces@xxxxxxx         Subject:  [ISSForum] Site Protector Database structure

              17.11.2004 22:08

Is there any current documentation available about the database
structure of Site Protector?  I've waded into this huge SQL database,
but it looks like it will be a lot of work figuring this out.  The
lableing of the fields doesnt appear to always match what is displayed
and although it looks like SensorData is the table where most of the
information is, it looks like i need to look at other tables as well.
Before I  plow through this has anyone already found a datamap or been
through all this work already?

I'd like to use Crystal reports to prepare some very specific reports
that aren't available on the SiteProtector console.

Regards,
Rich Rohrich