[Re: [ISSForum] Site Protector Database structure]

Betreff: Re: [ISSForum] Site Protector Database structure
Datum: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 19:08:55 +0100
Von: KJaeger <karl.jaeger@xxxxxx>
An: Richard Rohrich <rwrohrich@xxxxxxxxxxx>
CC: issforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Referenzen: <419BA192.6020309@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Richard,

the right document for you would be http://documents.iss.net/literature/SiteProtector/technicalReference20sp4.pdf Have a look at this first, the database schema in Appendix A explains the overall structure and fields. Events are primarily kept in two tables called Observances and SensorData. Then check the stored procedures provided by ISS which may give you some more insight.

BR
Karl

Richard Rohrich schrieb:

Is there any current documentation available about the database structure of Site Protector? I've waded into this huge SQL database, but it looks like it will be a lot of work figuring this out. The lableing of the fields doesnt appear to always match what is displayed and although it looks like SensorData is the table where most of the information is, it looks like i need to look at other tables as well. Before I plow through this has anyone already found a datamap or been through all this work already?

I'd like to use Crystal reports to prepare some very specific reports that aren't available on the SiteProtector console.

Regards,
Rich Rohrich

BDG GmbH & Co. KG - Make IT safe.
Stolberger Str. 307