[ISSForum] Asset Tab and DNS Name

Our firewall as usual have internal and external ip address.
And this two ip address nslookups to the same DNS name.
RSSP in console asset tab don't show the DNS name of external ip, but i
successfully nslookups from my application server all this two ip address
to the same DNS name.
Is this fault in my enviroment or somebody have this little bug. And maybe
whoever know how to solve this little bug.

Best regards,
Toloshny Denis
Security Team,
Russia, Moscow, JSC "TransTeleCom",