[ISSForum] XPU update problem

Hi,

I applied update on an server sensor but failed. I checked the update
log and found the following message, could anyone help me? Thanks!

Regards,
Howard

2004/12/17 12:26:59.15 T:061c CRsspXpu::InitTraceFile	Tracing is
enabled.
2004/12/17 12:26:59.15 T:061c CRsspXpu::Initialize	Processing
Update
2004/12/17 12:26:59.17 T:061c CRsspXpu::ProcessUpdatePolicy
---Stopping BlackICE service---
2004/12/17 12:26:59.17 T:061c
issServiceController::ConnectToServiceManager	Can't connect to service
BlackICE: 1060 - "The specified service does not exist as an installed
service.
"
2004/12/17 12:26:59.17 T:061c CRsspHelper::StopGenericService	Could
not connect to service manager to stop issDaemon.  Trusting it to stop
itself properly and will try to continue.
2004/12/17 12:26:59.17 T:061c CRsspXpu::ProcessUpdatePolicy	Rolling
back the update.

PLEASE READ: The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail you must not copy, distribute or take any further action in reliance upon it and you should delete it and notify the sender immediately. E-mail is not a secure method of communication. Nomura International (Hong Kong) Limited cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this message or any attachment(s). This transmission could contain viruses, be corrupted, destroyed, incomplete, intercepted, lost or arrive late. If verification of this e-mail is sought then please request a hard copy. Unless otherwise stated any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not represent those of Nomura International (Hong Kong) Limited. This e-mail is intended for information purposes only and is not a solicitation or offer to buy or sell securities or related financial instruments.