[ISSForum] NO Events In The EventCollector!!

Hi,

We just deployed a Network Sensor to the Existing Workgroup Mananager
6.7 and Server Sensor 7.0.IN This deployment,there were 8 server
sensor, and 1 ISS Console 6.7.Before this deployment,the Network
Sensor Was working fine along with the Event Collector.

There were few OS problem,and we reinstall the Newtwork Sensor and
configured.Form the console,all the Sensors and Active and
connected.There were no errors and problems.But, at the Event
Collector,there were no event were captured and shown.

I need few quidelines and ways to verify wat could be the couse of this problem?
Please do help me....

thanks

nanthan.