RE: [ISSForum] Real secure desktop and spywares

Desktop Protector doesn't have anything specific against spyware, but the next release of it Proventia Desktop will do; this is going to happen this quarter.

Jean Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: issforum-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx On Behalf Of Jose Morales
Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 2004 5:46 PM
To: SAIDI Youssef; issforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ISSForum] Real secure desktop and spywares

Hi Saidi,

I don't think Real secure desktop can protect against spyware.  A lot
of the top virus software companies in the world are just starting to
offer spyware/malware protection with their anti-virus solutions.  So I
doubt
very much that Real secure any anything of substance to offer.

THe product that I use is Pest Patro v5.0 they offer a PERSONAL and
CORPORATE solutoin.  I've been using their product for the last 2 years
and it's great.  Check out their spyware/malware reviews.

http://www.pestpatrol.com

http://reviews-zdnet.com.com/4516-5_16-0.html?tag=mp&id=20848563&id=20848584&id=20694185&id=30887685&id=21000905

The reivew is for the older 4.2 version but it's all that I could find.