RE: [ISSForum] Real secure desktop and spywares

Yes they will; this upgrade is part of the maintenance.

Jean Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: Sergey V Soldatov [mailto:SVSoldatov@xxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2005 3:45 PM
To: Ballerini, Jean Paul (ISS EMEA)
Cc: issforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Jose Morales; SAIDI Youssef
Subject: RE: [ISSForum] Real secure desktop and spywares

Will RSDP users be able to upgrade RSDP to Proventia desktop?
Unfortunately, RSDP has a very big number of problems...
---
Best regards, Sergey V. Soldatov.
Information security department.
tel/fax +7 095 745 89 50 (1613)

              "Ballerini, Jean Paul
              (ISS EMEA)"                      To:       "Jose Morales" <mavenusa@xxxxxxxxx>,        "SAIDI
              <JPBallerini@xxxxxxx>             Youssef" <Youssef.Saidi@xxxxxxxxxx>,
              Sent by:                          "issforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <issforum@xxxxxxx
              issforum-bounces@xxxxxxx         cc:

              07.01.2005 17:17

Desktop Protector doesn't have anything specific against spyware, but the
next release of it Proventia Desktop will do; this is going to happen this
quarter.

Jean Paul