[ISSForum] Using the SP database for custom requests

Hello,

We have to make some queries in the ISS SiteProtector database.
But We don't know where to find my datas...

We would like to know :
- where can We find the status of a job,
- how can We find if there is any update to apply,
- how can We find if a XPU application failed,
- how can We find if a new vulnerability appears after an IS scan

Or may be, if you know some nice SQL requests ou solutions to have this
information, feel free to let me know

Thank you for your help.

JG