From: issforum-bounces@xxxxxxx [mailto:issforum-bounces@xxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Venkat Raman Govinda Raj
Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2005 11:45 AM
To: issforum@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ISSForum] RE: Generating Reports

> Hello all,
>
> I have recently installed the ISS SiteProtector, everything is working
fine except the reports.   I would like to how i can generate reports about
the various events.  I also came to know that a advanced reporting feature
is available bu that requires a additional license which i don't have.
Please let me know how i can generate the reports without any additional
license.