[ISSForum] Database Management

Dear all,

I want to configure automatic database management for my siteprotector database and as per the help files available they are recommending us to do a automatic maintenance by using the Siteprotector console under sensor--->SiteManagement and then selecting SiteProtector Database, but unfortunately when i click on the sensor tab i see all the options are disabled except "manage".    Please let me know how i can enable this options.

Regards,

G G Venkat Raman

"Excellence is not a destination; it is a continuous journey that never ends."