[ISSForum] Event Collector

Can anyone tell me how to purge the database?
The RealSecureDB.mdf is 7.6G. I can't find any faq or how to.
Thanks

========================

Steven Nichols

Senior Network Administrator
direct line: 503.352.1139
cell phone: 503.807.9624
e-mail: nicholss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

 ----------------------------------

LDC Design Group
20085 NW Tanasbourne Drive
Hillsboro, Oregon 97124
t: 503.858.4242
f: 503.645.5500
e: hillsboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:revellc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
w: www.ldcdesign.com <http://www.ldcdesign.com/>

OR: Hillsboro, Tillamook | WA: Vancouver, Bellevue | ID: Coeur d' Alene
| CA: Sacramento | FL: Clermont

DISCLAIMER: This message is intended for the sole use of the individual
to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the addressee you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy,
disclose, or distribute to anyone the message or any information
contained in the message. If you have received this message in error,
please immediately advise the sender by reply email and delete this
message.