Re: [ISSForum] Event Collector

Search the knowledge base for KB 2345 for general database
maintenance.  This will point you to KB 1146 for purge options.

https://iss.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/iss.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_sid=aL6MrEvh&p_lva=1039&p_faqid=2345&p_created=1080931007&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPTEmcF9ncmlkc29ydD0mcF9yb3dfY250PTEwMiZwX3NlYXJjaF90ZXh0PWRhdGFiYXNlIGZ1bGwmcF9zZWFyY2hfdHlwZT0zJnBfcHJvZF9sdmwxPTI5JnBfcHJvZF9sdmwyPX5hbnl_JnBfY2F0X2x2bDE9fmFueX4mcF9zb3J0X2J5PWRmbHQmcF9wYWdlPTE*&p_li=

DMZSecure