[ISSForum] need recommendation on Log with Raw Responce....

Hi,

I need to know the best practice for applying responses to sensors.
One of the response is to 'log with raw data'. Is it recommended to
keep this enabled for all signatures? Will the data not be humongous
and create performance issues? Will privacy be an issue? It's a
financial institution.

Appreciate if someone could share there experience with me.

Thanks and regards

Gijo Thomas