[ISSForum] local priority on desktop agents

I am having a problem now when I generate new agent builds.  In the
policy, Local priority and sharing are enabled, but after the build is
generated and installed, the gui has all of the options greyed out. The
user has no local priority.  Also, these agents don't appear to be
reporting into the site protector. The policy itself has not changed other
than the license that was being used and the version #.   We are up to
7.0eny.

Site protector server components are at the latest build releases.

Is there a bug or a known issue? This used to work for us just fine. Any
ideas would be welcome.

Amy McGlothlin
Domino/Mobile Computing Group
x26945

The opinions expressed in this message and/or any attachments are  those of
the author and not necessarily those of Brown Brothers  Harriman & Co., its
subsidiaries and affiliates ("BBH").  There is no  guarantee that this
message is either private or confidential, and it  may have been altered by
unauthorized sources without your or our  knowledge.  Nothing in the
message is capable or intended to create  any legally binding obligations
on either party and it is not intended  to provide legal advice.  BBH
accepts no responsibility for loss or  damage from its use, including
damage from virus.