[ISSForum] ISS SiteProtector and the Proventia A604 appliance questions

Hi,

I have a few questions regarding the ISS SiteProtector and the Proventia
A604 appliance that I hope that you can help me with:

1)      I am going to relocate a Proventia appliance to a new customer and
provide them access to the box. I do not want them to be able to view old
log files or policies on the appliance. How can I delete old policy
configurations and log files using the CLI on the box?

2)      I have configured a response policy with a SNMP trap destination
and mail server. I am able to receive traps and mails when attacks or
audit events occur. How do I configure the SiteProtector so that the
appliance sends a trap and a mail when a new policy is installed on the
appliance?

3)      I get a lot of sensor error alerts of the following format:
"Coalesced issue not found: 2000309, continuing". What could be causing
these errors?

4)      Is it possible to view in the SiteProtector how many packets that
have been dropped by the Proventia appliance?

I have updated both the SiteProtector and the appliance to the latest
versions.

Thank you very much for your help!

Regards,

Harald