[ISSForum] oracle service not starting on bootup...

Dear members,

I have installed server sensor in some of my
servers.On booting the servers, my oracle process is
not getting started.

As such i need to manually start it once the server is
fully booted. Is there any conflicts or workaround to
solve this issue ?

I am using server sensors in almost 150 servers spread
in WAN cloud and connecting to the eventcolector.

server sensor is of version 7.0
siteprotector components are with the latest
update(service pack and XPU's)

has anyone faced this issue ?