[ISSForum] Key Licence Failure on Upgrade

Helo,

I have just install ISS SiteProtector and when we install key files SP tells
us that it has a new key, but not more.  15 mins later it says the same.   So
we can add new sensors but we cannot upgrade them.  When we want X-Update
them, software told us that maintenance date has expired.

How could we solve this?

Thanks

LD