From: issforum-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx On Behalf Of Luis Daniel Lucio
Quiroz
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2005 8:00 AM
To: issforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ISSForum] Key Licence Failure on Upgrade

Helo,

I have just install ISS SiteProtector and when we install key files SP
tells
us that it has a new key, but not more.  15 mins later it says the same.
So
we can add new sensors but we cannot upgrade them.  When we want
X-Update them, software told us that maintenance date has expired.

How could we solve this?

Thanks

LD