[ISSForum] Linux Server Sensor

Hi All!

I googled and found a number of references to Linux Server Sensors. However, looking on the ISS site directly I find none at all. There is nothing in the Knowledge Base, either. What's the deal? Is there really a Linux Server Sensors? If so, where can I get it? Thanks in advance!

Regards,

James Mohr
IT Operations
ELAXY Business Solution & Services GmbH & Co. KG.
Am Hofbräuhaus 1
96450 Coburg
Germany
Fon +49 (0) 95 61.55 43.0
Fax +49 (0) 95 61.55 43.300
E-Mail: james.mohr@xxxxxxxxx
"Be more concerned with your character than with your
reputation. Your character is what you really are while
your reputation is merely what others think you are." --
John Wooden