From: issforum-bounces@xxxxxxx [mailto:issforum-bounces@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mohr James
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2005 6:11 AM
To: ISSForum@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ISSForum] Linux Server Sensor

Hi All!

I googled and found a number of references to Linux Server Sensors. However, looking on the ISS site directly I find none at all. There is nothing in the Knowledge Base, either. What's the deal? Is there really a Linux Server Sensors? If so, where can I get it? Thanks in advance!

Regards,

James Mohr
IT Operations
ELAXY Business Solution & Services GmbH & Co. KG.
Am Hofbräuhaus 1
96450 Coburg
Germany
Fon +49 (0) 95 61.55 43.0