[ISSForum] sitedb error

Dear Members,

In my siteprotector console for sitedb i am getting
status as error . when i click details , it says as
below ;

Error : Maintenance - cannot perform full backup for
database RealsecureDB

i have disabled automatic maintenance for sitedb and
there is almost 5 GB space in D:\ drive where i had
configured to autobackup.

I had rebooted the server and updates are latest with
siteprotector running SP 5.1

>From SQL query analyser i had checked the free space
and its almost 10 GB

Any suggestions to resolve this issue ?