Re: [ISSForum] Scan Abort.

Agustin,

Try having your Antivirus program trust the Internet Scanner processes.  You'll probably have to do this to make things happy as the Internet Scanner sensor has a lot of moving parts and they must be allowed to function properly unfettered or the sensor will not perform.

The engines (processes) are:

ISCsrv
PluginMicroengine
BuiltinMicroengine
ISScsf
ISSdeamon
Flexcheck
PluginMicroengine
PluginResources2

If you restrict (block) the use of the network by these processes, you cut of the sensor's function.  The main controlling process is the ISSdaemon.  It controls ISScsf, which then controls ISCSrv, which is the Internet Scanner controller.  This process tree from the controller then controls the rest of the services I mentioned above, which do the actual scanning.

There are other causes for an "aborted" scan result, and we can get into those if the suggestion above doesn't square you away.