Re: [ISSForum] Generating reports from our IDS

I've had the same issue when moving from the RS Workgroup Manager to Site Protector. Site Protector wants an additional license for the type of reports I could produce on Workgroup Manager which used Crystal Reports 8, I believe. You can query the database, but you'll have to put it in that nice manager format yourself.

----- Original Message ----- From: "McLean, Michael R" <Michael.McLean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "ISS user group (E-mail)" <issforum@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2005 3:21 PM
Subject: [ISSForum] Generating reports from our IDS

My manager and the manager above him are asking for reports on how the IDS system is running and any other info we can gather. I don't think they are quite sure what to ask for, however I've spent some time generating reports in Site Protector and it's limited.

Does anyone out there have any software\advice on generating management type reports etc.?

Thanks,
MRM