[ISSForum] Questionnaire for NIDS & HIDS.

Hi,

One of my customers has asked us to suggest an appropriate NIDS & HIDS for
his network. I was wondering if any guidelines or questionnaire was readily
available to gather information to accurately determine the size & scale of
NIDS & HIDS requirements. I know this question might have been asked a
number of times before, but please consider a relative newbie here.

Ajay Dand