[ISSForum] tempdev and templog full

Hi guys :

My scenario :
      - Two IPS G200
      - HPML 350 Application Server
      - HPML 350 Event Collector and Data Base  (Hard Disk is 76 GB  - >
C : 40 GB   and  D :30 GB )
         * La Base de datos esta el unidad C.
      - HPML 110  Securitu Fusion
      - Workstation - SPConsole

Problem :
Today  I could´nt   enter to my Application Server because in my Event
Collector DataBase  i t was  disk full  , basically the following files
were :
      C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL\Data :
            - templog.ldf -> 34GB
            - tempdb.mdf -> 6GB
Then we removed  the data and modified  the initial values  by  "SQL Server
Enterprise Manager " :   LOCAL \ Databases\tempdb -> Properties :
      - Data Files  -> File Name : tempdev - > Maximum file size : Restrict
file growth (MB) :  8000 - File Growth by Percent 10
      - Data Files  -> File Name : templog  - > Maximum file size :
Restrict file growth (MB) :  8000 - File Growth by Percent 10

Then we could enter to my application server , but it is a temporal
solution because rigth now we have only one IPS working the next week we
will have working  two IPS  inline  with  high traffic,  So the file growth
will  execeed my hard disk , are there documentation to prevent it ?

I will appreciate your help,

Cesar F.