[ISSForum] Internet Scanner SP2 problems

Wth? I just installed Internet Scanner SP2, and now my
sensor shows "Event Collector Offline". I can't get it
back online! I even went back to 7.0, same error! Here
are some other errors:

"(Scanner_1) - OnError from 10.1.1.2(SiteProtector
server): The credentials (name, public key) announced
by the peer during session authentication conflict
with those configured for this session.
[ID=0xc7200005]"

And on SiteProtector server:
"(EventCollector_ISS) - Error trying to connect to
Scanner_1@xxxxxxxx event source: The session has been
closed by the peer. [ID=0x47200401]"

Anyone else rrecently upgrade scanner?

THX!