From: issforum-bounces@xxxxxxx [mailto:issforum-bounces@xxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of SN ORT
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2005 9:51 AM
To: ISS Forum
Subject: [ISSForum] Internet Scanner SP2 problems

Wth? I just installed Internet Scanner SP2, and now my
sensor shows "Event Collector Offline". I can't get it
back online! I even went back to 7.0, same error! Here
are some other errors:

"(Scanner_1) - OnError from 10.1.1.2(SiteProtector
server): The credentials (name, public key) announced
by the peer during session authentication conflict
with those configured for this session.
[ID=0xc7200005]"

And on SiteProtector server:
"(EventCollector_ISS) - Error trying to connect to
Scanner_1@xxxxxxxx event source: The session has been
closed by the peer. [ID=0x47200401]"

Anyone else rrecently upgrade scanner?

THX!

Cheese!

Marc

Investment products are not insured by the FDIC or any other governmental agency, are not deposits of or other obligations of or guaranteed by Wilmington Trust or any other bank or entity, and are subject to risks, including a possible loss of the principal amount invested. This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential and/or proprietary information.  It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity who is the intended recipient.  Unauthorized use of this information is prohibited.  If you have received this in error, please contact the sender by replying to this message and delete this material from any system it may be on.