[ISSForum] DROP:Connection response is not supported

Hello, I am new in the list, an I have a little question, I have a Proventia G100, I derive and edit a new policy from Attacks and Audits, Im blocking some signatures like TCP_Probe_Trojan, TCP_Probe_Other, and select the drop connection o connectionwith reset... I see a lot of these messages on /var/log/messages

Do you know if theres is dcumentation for specific drop configuration for signatures? Or how do I block these signatures?

Apr 6 09:21:05 djinn packetlib[698]: (djinn) - DROP:Connection response is not supported for TCP_Probe_POP3 event Apr 6 09:34:26 djinn packetlib[698]: (djinn) - DROP:ConnectionWithReset response is not supported for TCP_Probe_Other event Apr 6 09:41:44 djinn packetlib[698]: (djinn) - DROP:Connection response is not supported for TCP_Probe_Trojan event

Regards!

--
Saludos

Javier Reyna Padilla