RE: [ISSForum] tempdev and templog full

1. You can use purge DB manually by means of iss_PurgeSD and iss_PurgeObs stored procedures ixecuting them from Query Analyzer. Information about how to use them is available in ISS knowledge base article ## 1146

2. You also should configure automatic db maintenance from SP Console: right click on SiteProtector Database component -> SiteProtector Database -> Database Maintenance. Use online help for references.

3. Before DB maintenance became to be working well I used self-written script that also works on SP 2.0 sp5+. I don't use it any more. Here it is:
/*
 * DB Purge, svsoldatov 24.08.2004
 */

USE RealSecureDB

declare @today datetime   --today date
declare @deltaSD int      --how long SensorSata have to be stored
declare @deltaObs int     --how long Observances have to be stored
declare @edgeSD datetime  --oldest date in SensorData
declare @edgeObs datetime --oldest date in Obserances
select @deltaSD = -120
select @deltaObs = -150

select @today = getdate()
select @edgeSD = DATEADD ( day , @deltaSD, @today)
select @edgeObs = DATEADD ( day , @deltaObs, @today)
--select @today as 'Today', @edgeSD as 'Edge of SensorData', @edgeObs as 'Edge of Observances'
select min(AlertDateTime) as 'Min', max(AlertDateTime)as 'Max' from SensorData

exec iss_PurgeSD @edgeSD
exec iss_PurgeObs @edgeObs
select min(AlertDateTime) as 'Min', max(AlertDateTime)as 'Max' from SensorData

Good luck!