Re: [ISSForum] tempdev and templog full

Yes, turn on the maintenance jobs, but even then, you
need to check the SQL db logs of these jobs to be sure
these jobs are functioning normally. Mine were not
even working properly, so I had to go in a manually
fix them. My db went from 70 GB down to 5. LOL!

Cheese!

Marc

--- "Bruetsch, Markus (ISS California)"