[ISSForum] Re: Internet Scanner SP2 problems

Done that, thanks...
Actually, only after I copied the SP_CON... keys from
the APPLICATIONSERVER keys directory (note this is not
the eventcollector directory), did it start working.
Now I have turned off authentication in the
crypto.policy file, and this is the only way it will
work, so I have to find out what's wrong with
authentication....

Thanks all!

And thanks for the 15 "out of office" replies as well.
:P

Cheese!

Marc

--- Pramote Sritanon <pramote.sr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>