[ISSForum] problem with system scanner log file

hey there!
using system scanner 4.2.5 console and 4.2 agents. When I do a scheduled scan, I want to log a message on a specified computer. this is the command i used :
logevent /i I /d com1 /f "$file" /m "scheduled scan started"

tried to change "$file" to a local directory "D:\...." because at first i assumed that the file will automatically be logged in the console log file, however it was not. Anyway, no log was logged in the D:\..... directory either!

why so?

thanks!

 Yahoo! Messenger
- Log on with your mobile phone!