[ISSForum] ISS Daemon failed to start with error code 31

ISS Experts,

Please help !!!!!

I was installing ISS Internet Scanner 7.0 SP2 in the same machine as Site Protector.
During the installation, It could not re-start the "issdaemon" and return eroor code 31.

I had already re-started, but it still gave error 31 in Microsft Event viewer.
and tried manual, with same result.

Please Help !!!!

Regds,

Newindkid