[ISSForum] How to Config RSKill on SW with many VLAN ?

Dear ALLs

Our company config SW(cisco 2650) to 3 VLAN and set  port 23 to monitor
traffic, port 24 to send RSKill

Does anyone have the experience when implement Network Sensor 7.0 , How to
Config RSKill on SW with many VLAN ?

Our administrator said IDS can monitor all traffic on SW but IDS can not
send RSKill to all port

this mean for RSKill  IDS can send only one VLAN

Is this correct ???