From: issforum-bounces@xxxxxxx [mailto:issforum-bounces@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of McLean, Michael R
Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2005 5:31 PM
To: ISS user group (E-mail)
Subject: [ISSForum] G400 blocked

We have recently put our G400 in inline simulation mode.

My question is:
Can I produce a report of what the box sees and thinks he should be blocking?

Under SP I can highlight the tag names and ask what are the event details to see the blocked column, however it's not much fun.

Thanks,

MRM

Probleme mit Spam Mails?
Glauben Sie, Ihr Viren- und Spam Schutz kostet Sie zuviel?
Dann testen Sie e:scan V3 powered by postini kostenlos mit unserer Trial Version!!

Mehr Infos unter:
http://www.integralis.de/services_managed_services_escan.php

Please note that:

1. This e-mail may constitute privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you have received this confidential email and any attachments transmitted with it in error and you must not disclose, copy, circulate or in any other way use or rely on this information.
2. E-mails to and from the company are monitored for operational reasons and in accordance with lawful business practices.
3. The contents of this email are those of the individual and do not necessarily represent the views of the company.
4. The company does not conclude contracts by email and all negotiations are subject to contract.
5. The company accepts no responsibility once an e-mail and any attachments is sent.

http://www.integralis.com