Re: [ISSForum] IDS monitor HTTPs traffic

Dear David

        Everyday I see many HTTPS traffic to our server but after review
the log it seem to be some IP address not my customer
        and this traffic not match any ISS signature

        and ISS can not support our machine because
        we use AIX 5.3 with websphere 5.xx

        Do you have any comment ???
        Does this mean attacker try to probe ???

Pramote

No, but this should be pretty straight forward. What's the problem?

David