[ISSForum] I submitted this to ISS enhancement

Anyone else ever come across this or a need for it?

MRM

I need the ability to block on incoming vs outgoing in my response filters.
EX. I want to allow HTTP_clear_text sessions initiated from internal to flow thru.
However these sessions initiated from the outside I want to block.
The problem is I can write a rule that will allow a session from my 10.x.x.x to flow out, but I block the response.
I need to know who initiated the session to be able to block effectively.

MRM